SURFACE FINISHING AND REFINEMENT
When companies like yours choose Advanced Deburring & Finishing, you’ll find just how much we have to offer. Enjoy access to the highest-quality deburring and surface finishing and refining equipment and complete A to Z systems. Specialized knowledge, expertise born from many years in the industry and world-class consulting services are just a click away. We provide true value-added support to help you achieve sound decisions that lead to greater success and top-quality finished products.
From simple, inexpensive processes to complex custom-engineered surface finishing and refinement systems, like our round bowl vibratory machine, we are committed to helping you increase production throughput and decrease labor costs. The result from this is reduced backlogs and bottlenecks, improved work-in-process, improved part quality (which reduces part rejections and reworking) and a positive impact on both your top and bottom line.
Take Advantage of Our Deburring Equipment
We offer a range of deburring equipment, so we can meet the needs of our diverse customer base. Here’s a look at what we can offer when you need a deburring and polishing machine:
- Round bowl vibrator machines: Our round bowl vibrator machines allow for the fastest time cycles and incredible unloading efficiency. You’ll find that the work moves quickly when you take advantage of round bowl vibrator machines and their many benefits.
- Tub-style deburring machines: Tub-style deburring machines are best for long part processing and for processing longer parts that should not touch one another. With tub-style deburring machines, you can take advantage of different channel lengths and diameters.
- Mass finishing thru-feed systems: We’re proud to offer mass finishing thru-feed systems that make it possible to deburr, edge-break and surface-condition a number of different pieces all in the same chamber. Bulk actions made possible by mass finishing thru-feed systems help enhance efficiency.
- Centrifugal high energy systems: Centrifugal high energy systems feature small baskets attached to a larger wheel that revolves. Pieces placed in the baskets rub together under high pressure, which creates the deburring action. Centrifugal deburring machines are known to create exceptionally smooth finishes.
- Spindle and slurry deburring: A spindle deburring machine helps shorten process cycles and create precision finishes. Spindle and slurry deburring processes are also known for limiting damages to parts and pieces.
In general, mass finishing is used for coloring, cleaning or burnishing a range of parts and pieces. Depending on the applications, different media and compounds must be used in the deburring and polishing process. Before choosing the right type of deburring and polishing machine, you must consider a parts size, shape and fragility. At Advanced Deburring and Finishing, we offer a number of deburring and polishing machine options, so each of our customers can get the final result they want.
Why Choose Advanced Deburring & Finishing?
At Advanced Deburring & Finishing, we offer services that deliver quality, efficiency and cost savings. We maintain equipment that represents the latest in industry technology, so we can work fast and with more reliability. Our proven deburring and polishing processes help us work safely and quickly while we also stopping bad or rejected parts from continuing down the production.
To learn more about our deburring and polishing machine options, contact us today.