Flat Finishing/ Deburring
Fladder® Flexible Deburring
The perfect all in one solution for flat finishing, sanding and deburring. The oscillation process insures 100% coverage regardless of how the part is placed on the conveyor belt.
The system works for:
- Deburr parts with contours
- Smooths sharp edges without loss of definition
- Deburrs parts with protective foil
- Ideal for burnish, cleaning, de-slagging, edge preparation, weld dressing, surface finishing and sanding
This system employs an entirely new method based on a principle which is fundamentally different from those traditional flat finishers.
- Flexibility with tooling up abrasive brushed with slats or strips with different grades for finish and different sizing for depth and contours
- The simple method of two counter-rotating spindles for edges
- The part is deburred in an orbital movement by six spindles, all, however, rotating in the same direction. Counter-clockwise for a more uniform deburring.
- Rearranged spindles with 3 pairs of counter-rotating spindles.
- Part deburring/finishing in both an orbital and an oscillating movement with six spindles arranged in 3 pairs of counter-rotation. Result: can feed parts side by side and still be uniformly deburred.
- Oscillation technique is necessary when deburring holes or parts with depth