Manufacturing companies need a safe, effective way to remove toxic chemicals and hazardous wastes in their manufacturing and finishing processes. The Migi-Kleen immersion parts washer is a revolutionary agitation and sonic immersion system that provides a better alternative to standard solvent cleaning.
Advanced Deburring & Finishing is your one-stop headquarters for this exceptional product from Ramco.
How Does an Immersion Parts Washer Work?
Solvent cleaning uses harsh chemicals that pose health and safety issues and may harm the environment. Conversely, the Migi-Kleen uses ultrasonic cleaning to clean effectively.
This machine features an elevator that transports the components into an out of a specially designed chamber. Part and component orientation, bath conditioning and mechanical agitation combine to make the process possible. Migi-Kleen can also perform washing, rinsing and drying in one machine, saving time and labor.
Key Migi-Kleen Features and Benefits
This advanced immersion parts washer has much to offer:
- Easy operation: The Migi-Kleen requires the operator to load the parts onto the transport elevator and flip the switch to initiate the automated cleaning process.
- Solid construction: Heavy-gauge stainless steel ensures the washer can withstand the rigors of frequent use.
- Cellular cleaning capabilities: The machine’s compact design consumes minimal floor space. It can also accommodate parts and components of various sizes and configurations and attain multiple cleanliness levels.
- A pneumatic package: The Migi-Kleen has a built-in oscillation package featuring dual stroke, speed controls, an air filter, a regulator, a safety guard and lubrication. This comprehensive system automatically lowers the parts baskets into and out of the processing zone.
Use the Ramco Migi-Kleen immersion parts washer for fast, safe hazardous waste removal and eliminating materials such as dirt, chips and oils from various components. Typical applications include:
- Removing debris from castings, housings and various machine components.
- Eliminating lapping and buffing compounds.
- High-precision cleaning before packaging or assembling products.
- Tube cleaning processes.
- General washing during maintenance, remanufacturing or reworking steps.
- Removing stubborn materials such as paint, rust, carbon and ink.
- Achieving superior results with passivation, alodine and phosphating processes.
- Surface preparation for blasting, deburring, welding or brazing applications.
- Precleaning, penetrant processing and post-cleaning during fluorescent penetrant inspection (FPI).
Ramco and Advanced Deburring & Finishing: The Perfect Combination
Ramco has been developing and manufacturing innovative systems for environmentally safe parts washing for more than six decades. Migi-Kleen parts washers can meet the most challenging requirements for cleanliness and safety, and Advanced Deburring & Finishing can provide complete support for your immersion washer.
Contact us for additional product and pricing information today.